Another big pile of news from the pilot front from the Hollywood Reporter:
- Teri Polo and Eddie Cibrian are both going to join CBS' drama pilot "Washington Field". The show centers on an elite FBI team working around the globe on cases that are of U. S. national interest.
Polo will play Amanda O'Donnell, an expert in weapons of mass destruction as well as medical forensics, whose husband is part of the team as well.
Cibrian plays the husband.
Confirm here and here.
- Scott Wolf is cast in the reinvention of the 80s show "V" for ABC. The show tells of a world in the future when it is ruled by aliens known as The Visitors. Wolf plays a TV newscaster obsessed with his carreer, and becoming the aliens' outlet for propaganda.
- Jonathan Silverman is the first actor to be cast in the untitled Jeff Strauss comedy pilot for ABC, about three couples. Silverman will play one half of one of them.
- Julie Bowen is the last lead to be cast on "My American Family", another ABC comedy pilot, also about three couples. One is straight, one is gay, and one is multiethnic. Bowen plays the woman of the straight couple.
- Michael O'Keefe, Courtney Henggeler, Frances Turner and Beth Broderick ("Sabrina The Teenage Witch") have all come aboard FOX' comedy pilot "Two Dollar Beer". It's about a group of twentysomethings living in Detroit. At the center of the action is Luke (Jonathan Sadowski), who has his parents (O'Keeefe, Broderick) living with him in his house.
- Dania Ramirez ("Heroes"), Brad William Henke and Patrick St. Esprit are the latest additions to ABC's untitled Daniel Cerone drama pilot. The story centers on a detective, who has his genius 11-year-old son helping him with cases. Henke plays the detective's partner and best friend, Ramirez is set as another homicide detective, and St. Esprit plays an ill-tempered lieutenant.
- Tawny Cypress ("Heroes") and Sean Bridgers have joined CBS' drama pilot "House Rules", about the freshman class of Congress. Cypress plays a former servicewoman who was stationed in Iraq, with Bridgers playing a Georgia congressman who just won a recount.